Welcome back to another Fabulous Friday! This week on the Sisters in Stamping blog we are focusing on quick and easy thank you cards that you can send for all the fabulous gifts you received over the holidays. I started my card with our notecard sets - they're sized just right (3-1/2" x 5") and even come with envelopes.
I used the scallop trim border punch to embellish the front and added a 3/4" x 5" strip from the Candy Cane DSP that I had left over to add some color. Since the DSP has snowflakes on it, I used my snowflake punch to embellish the front. Easy-peasy! I added a piece of 4-3/4" x 3" blushing bride card stock for a little added color and then stamped the sentiment from Elegant Thank You in baja breeze. The finishing touch was adding a rhinestone to the center of the snowflake and voila... done!
I bundled these in a group of 10 wrapped up with a ribbon to give to my son's teacher - I know they can always use thank you cards! At this point my kids will not be going back to school until January - we received a snowfall here yesterday and the kids didn't go to school yesterday or today... hopefully the teachers will be happy to receive their Christmas gifts a little late!
Thanks for visiting me today - please be sure and head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog after Noon EST today to check out the other Holiday thank you card ideas. Have a wonderful weekend!!
Products used with today's project include:
- Notecard sets, #107311 $5.95
- Blushing Bride card stock, #119796 $6.95
- Scallop Trim Border punch, #118402 $16.95
- Snowflake punch, #119852 $16.95
- Elegant Thank You stamp set, #114484 $6.95
- Baja Breeze classic ink pad, #111833 $5.95
- Basic Rhinestones jewel accents, #119246 $4.95
- Candy Cane specialty DSP (sorry, this paper is no longer available but you can certainly substitute it with any of our gorgeous DSP packs)