Happy Friday! This week over on the Sisters in Stamping blog we are featuring Halloween treats as our project theme and this is what I came up with for my Fabulous Friday submission. I saw the ghost Peeps at the grocery store and since my kids love Peeps I had to get some! There are several S'More treat ideas floating around Pinterest and this is my take on it using my Stampin' Up! stash... what do you think? Want to make one?
1. Fill a clear envelope (#102619, $4.95) with two graham cracker squares, a mini Hershey bar and a Ghost Peep... gotta love these clear envelopes! They're great for holding/mailing cards and also as treat bags!! Fold down the back flap leaving about 2" and adhere by removing the protective strip. Set aside.
2. Create your topper using the Big Shot and Top Note bigz die with whisper white and calypso coral card stock. Stamp the calypso coral piece with chocolate chip ink and the "Trick or Treat" stamp from Tags 4 You . Trim this piece along the perforations and attach to the whisper white Top Note die-cut with adhesive (I like to use Tombow multipurpose glue).
3. Score this piece down the middle using the scoring "blade" on the Stampin' Trimmer. Fold in half. Using a stapler with the flat end facing out, attach the BACK of the piece to the back of the treat bag (you want the ends of the staples to face in).
4. Use a small hole punch to punch a hole in the bottom corner of the front flap of the topper.
5. Punch a piece of old olive card stock with the coordinating bracket label punch (purchase Tags 4 You in a bundle with this coordinating punch and save 15%!). Punch a hole in the top using a small hole punch. Feed a 3" piece of early espresso baker's twine into the hole and set aside.
6. On a scrap piece of whisper white card stock, stamp the "Trick or Treat" stamp once using chocolate chip ink. Fussy cut it using Paper Snips and then mount it onto the old olive punch from step #5 using two stampin' dimensionals.
7. Feed the baker's twine through the hole you punched in the front flap from step #4 and tie in a knot to secure. Trim the ends. Use a piece of sticky strip to adhere the front flap to the clear envelope.
8. Use your computer to type the words "Can I Scare You S'More?" using the font of your choice and cut out using the large oval punch. Mount it to a piece of old olive punched out with the scallop oval punch using two stampin' dimensionals. Attach this to the center of your topper.
9. Give this cute Halloween treat to someone special.
Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my project - hope you get a chance to make some of these... they're quick and easy and oh-so-cute! For even more inspiration, please be sure and check out the Sisters in Stamping blog after Noon EST today to see what Halloween treats Karla and Rachel came up with for Fabulous Friday this week. To purchase any of the products used with today's project please visit my online store HERE or contact me to assist you with placing your order. Have a great weekend!